1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nba v3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by merthyr66, Feb 24, 2005.

1. merthyr66

merthyr66 Member

hey all i followed a tutorial where u use dvd decrpyter then isobuster then cddvdgen now im stuk whilst tryin to make the star file instead of gettin to messages i only get 1 , sould sum1 help

2. shola

shola Guest

ok just tell me wat all you did maybe i can help well all i did was put the game on the computer open isobuster extract the files i put the in a new folder i called it PS2 ok when it finished i open cdvdgen then i went to the ps2 folder i made and put the files in order well here ya go just put these in the same order
    1.XF
    2.DATABASE
    3.CSCRIPTS
    4.NETGUI
    5.CNF
    6.FE
    7.MUSIC
    8.SFX
    9.SPEECH
    10.VIDEO
    11.SYSTEM
    12.SLUS_211.26
    13.DNAS
    14.XLDSCRN
    15.MODULES
    16.DEV9
    that should be the order then you click on volume enter in disc name SLUS and the next box enter 21126 in producer name put PLAYSTATION and where it says license are put what ever it is EUROPE,AMERICA, OR JAPAN. next you click record you should see 2 errors then the record screen will pop up go to file and click EXPORT IMAGE when you do that type in STAR for the file name save it to you hard drive you should end up with 3 file name STAR.001 STAR.002 STAR.003 ok next go to the start menu and click on run type cmd click OK then a black screen pop up you will have to type CD C:\ then you will see this C:\> ok this is a ex..
    C:\>[bold]Copy/B star.000 + star.002 + star.003 star.iso[/bold]
    put it just like that hit enter if you look in your hard drive you will see the ISO file creating after that burn it to a dvd-r on 1x speed and there you go it should work Hey if i missed anything im sorry shit that was alot of typing and i don't type