1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC TRACKING Receive COX letter MUST READ

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by mcham14, Feb 7, 2007.

1. mcham14

mcham14 Member

been downloading tv shows from utorrent for about 6 months now using a router since I have 3 computer.

Never had any problem at all and it is not with every show

Mostly with NBC (Heroes, Medium and Studio 60) last time was with Miami vice movie

Been 2 times in 1 week that I have receive letter for abusing trackking system from cox read in previous threat on this site that the problem had occur in 2004.

forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/88334 at that time it seemed to occur with MGM via cox cable

They stated me that if that occur a 3rd time they will terminate my iinternet service.

Beside stopping downloading some tv show from NBC is there any other way that I can avoid the tracking.

Am i the only one who is suspected that is a fraudulent letter going on

What is the joke about that some of us pay money to be able to download tv shows and movies (aka Napster per example)

What can I do.
    Thank you.

2. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Other than peer guardian there is nothing...id just stop if i was you...getting sued isnt worth it.

3. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

i goy the same letter once. and forgot to turn on peer guardian and one more mistake i committed i downloaded from www.newtorrents.info. they send me warning email. its been 2 days i m nit downlaoding anything since i got this letter not even games. are games download is risky too or there is nothing about games torrent. also changing ur cable subscriber or getting fibre optics will solve the problem or not.