1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NCAA Issues

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by eggbert52, Sep 4, 2007.

1. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Hey I am making a backup of my NCAA Football. I got the Kreon drive with the latest software and they are telling me to use Xbox Backup Creator to make a backup. However, I noticed there are two images in the file folder I created. Do I have to merge these somehow? I am looking at the dude's manual and can't figure it out. I think I am wasting a disc but I am burning the larger file. The large file is 7 or so GB and the smaller one is in MB I think. Please let me know and thanks in advance.

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

I may have answered my own question here but the file I am speaking of is a DVD not ISO file and it's only 1KB. What is this used for?

3. LLSMUVG

LLSMUVG Member

After you have selcted the drive that will do the burning. Place the blank disk in the appropriate drive, then close. Then press start, and select the SMALLER of the two images, which should be called "dvd file", your image iso file should be about 7.05GB or 7,395,392KBs.
    Hope that helps.

4. guessswho

guessswho Regular member

yeah, going off what LLSMUVG says, make sure you select the dvd file, not the iso file. the dvd file will incorporate the layer break, don't burn the ISO file.