1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NDS and NDS 512 flasher kit

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ZippyDSM, Feb 2, 2006.

1. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

I will be gettign a DS and a 512 flash kit sometime this month anyhting I should know about them befor befor I get lost in 2D GBA gloary? :3

2. booshaka

booshaka Guest

Zelda Minish cap kicked ass but buy a flashcart? no. If you are going to buy a kit that can play both DS games and GBA games get The supercard. It plays DS games flawless but sometimes has issues w/slow downs w/gba games. The M3 is a little more expensive but it plays DS games flawless and GBA almost as well. And the most important part is the amount of games you can put on them.

so your 512 Mb flash cart = 64MB you can hold 10 - 15 gba games and only one DS game, thats is you hava a passme and that game is 512Mb and its compatiable w/NDSpatcher.

I have both the supercard and M3 and I can hold hundreds of GBA games on my 1 Gig CF card. I've got about 40 DS games on my 1 gig right now. Don't by flash cart (maybe the G6 flashcart).

www.m3adapter.com

www.supercard.cn

www.gbatemp.net <-------------- where all the dumps of GBA and DS info are realeased. Plus a lot of other info.

3. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

true hehehe,I think you posted a "bad" link better remove it befor you get in trouble ;_;

4. booshaka

booshaka Guest

If you want to play your "backuped GBA and DS" get the M3 or supercard. You can also turn your NDS into a MP3 etc player w/one of those cards using a homebrew app moonshell ;-) all legit.

Hmmm... or i can't post links on here? regarding? Haven't read the rules in awhile.

I don't sell any of those things, just my opinion.

oh yeah you can't get dumps at www.gbatemp.com just the details ".nfo"

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2006
  5. ZippyDSM

ZippyDSM Active member

ok all good then :3 I know the mods dun like blantently illict stuff so I try and follow the rules ^^ talk about the stuff we can talk about :3