1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ne1 having this problem....??

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by BigDave04, Oct 12, 2004.

1. BigDave04

BigDave04 Guest

I just bought Breakin all the Rules with Jamie Fox, and have never had a problem with copying any movies....I tried using DVD Decryptor and I get 46% an it errors out....retired over 1200 times...Si changed my setting in the I/O to, IGNORE READ ERRORS and I set the Error Reading counter to 0, well still nothing!!! I Ran A-Scan to see what kinda of protection it has and it is something new?? So, has anyone had anyluck backing this movie??? Love the challenge, but I am getting frustrated...lol
    Thanks
    Had the same problem with Star Wars Bonus Disk...but I figured that one out....

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

If the disc is brand new and it's the only one that gives you problems I'd be inclined to say it has some corrupt data on it from the factory. I'd suggest returning it for a new one and see if that doesn't solve things :)

3. BigDave04

BigDave04 Guest

I have tried six copies...all do the same thing...turns out Sony is using new Copy Protection that Decrypter cannot rip through...so here is the challenge peeps...good luck!!

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

The newest version of Decrypter should be able to handle the ARcoSS protection that Sony's been using. AnyDVD gets around it too.