1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NE1 know of "Home" delay (thers 2many rumors out there)

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by xis66, Jan 18, 2008.

1. xis66

xis66 Member

is this tru of home delayd 2 09 insted of spring? due2 deulshock 3 if so Ds3 isnt that far off

2. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

Where did you get this info from. It is not that hard to add a DS3 patch seeing that several games have already done so. The only rumor that I have heard was that it could be delayed until fall 08. Keep in mind that this was not a trusted source. I did hear from a beta tester however that the beta is ending this month and it seems to him that the updates Sony has provided that they are ready to go bigger.

3. xis66

xis66 Member

Hmmmmm Thanks alot I figd it shouldnt be much trouble doing the DS3 adapts and such cant wait till home though jus swapped out my hdd for my ps3 used to be 80 bout to install lynux

4. newcloud

newcloud Regular member

i read that a mostly right source says that it should be out mid or end of spring
    but im not holding my breath

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Speaking of DS3, I bought a Japanese DS3 w awhile back, at first I had tons of trouble with it, but since the last update and patches for some games. I noticed the problems gone away. Only thing I dont like is, the battery life isnt that great.

6. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

They are taking forever with HOME! I don't even remember when it was first scheduled.