1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nec 1300A writing mp3 help !!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by BrownAcid, Jun 9, 2004.

1. BrownAcid

BrownAcid Guest

Hi.
    I have a problem with my Nec 1300A firmware 1.0b.
    It burns video dvd-s almoust fine (1 of 20 are bad) but i recently tried to burn my mp3 collestion on a dvd and my nec destroyed the dvd, than I closed all my working programs, antivirus, etc..than tried again..had the same problem. 50% of the files on the dvd are ok..other files are unreadable. I tought that the problem was in the media..I tried Traxdata and Ritek G04..same problem!!!! Please help, cuz im on the end of my nerves..I tried updating my firmware, changing media..The dvd-s are too mutch expensive in my land, so I cant afford any fhuckups. Thanx.

2. BrownAcid

BrownAcid Guest

C`mon..help??

3. Hansemann

Hansemann Member

Did you use DVD+R ? I had good results using Fuji, Ricoh and Sony DVD+R 4x for video DVDs.
    For data-DVDs I normally use Ricoh or Verbatim DVD+RW !!
    The firmware version of my ND1300A is 1.09 !!

4. BrownAcid

BrownAcid Guest

I sent my Nec back to the shop, so I`ll get a new one..
    Thanx.

5. stubar

stubar Member

Hi
    This might sound stupid but I had loads of problems with my MP3 player playing files that were ripped below 160kbps. You might hav a similar problem. The reason I say this is because the DVD will burn some files but others are screwed. So teh burner is doing part of the job it's meant to do.
    Check for file integrity before burning!

As the man said:
    "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sherlock Holmes (by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, 1859-1930)