1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need 3.03 oe-c update for 1.5 ta-082

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by pspnoober, Jan 30, 2007.

1. pspnoober

pspnoober Guest

Hi I just got my brand new 2.71 ta-082 psp about a month ago.I downgraded it to 1.5.I am currently running devhook .46 gui mod. i would like to upgrade to 3.03 oe-c without brick{bricked my last 2.80 psp with pspFiler{bad coldboot}. BTW i'm a complete n00b

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

here you go this is the link to the firmware installer and packer,
    3.03oec

the 1.50 eboot is here
    1.50 eboot

the 3.03 eboot is here
    3.03 eboot

and if you need help doing this let me know but the readme has all the instructions if you follow them correctly you will be fine, just remember if the data.dxar isnt 17.5 megabites then it didnt create it properly if it is then you will be fine

3. pspnoober

pspnoober Guest

are you sure its for ta-082 because i'd hate to brick my psp agian

4. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

as long as your 1.5 it does not matter, the ta-082 is only a factor when you are downgrading, and yes i have used this on a ta-082 mobo

5. pspnoober

pspnoober Guest

do i need to get the recovery file. and were do i put the firmware eboot

6. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

put the recovery folder into the GAME folder and put the 1.50.pbp into the recovery folder, but make sure u rename it to update.pbp

7. pspnoober

pspnoober Guest

Thank's I am now a proud owner of a 3.03 oe-c psp

8. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

AWESOME i hope you like it and it works good for yah, let me know if you have anymore questions

9. Dailen

Dailen Member

It seems like you know a lot about 3.03 OE-C. I am currently using 3.03 OE-C and have been having trouble getting ISOs to work. Do I have to download UMDemulater 0.8c or something? If so, could you provide me with a link to a site that has a download for this program or the program that I need. Thank you

10. evantheo

evantheo Member

i dont have 3.03 oec but i think to run iso's all u need to do is put the iso's or cso's in a folder in ur memory stick and the folder should be called ISO
    then the game will appear on ur memory stick hope i helped