1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a dvd copy program

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by nonaste, Feb 21, 2005.

1. nonaste

nonaste Member

Can somebody please advise me as to what is a good dvd clone program. Sometimes DVD Shrink fails. I also tried Dvd-cloner which failed the first time I used it. It game me "failed to burn" with no other explanation. Their web site was useless as well. I appreciate any help. Thanks

2. odubb

odubb Member

Try dvd decryptor and then shrink.They're the best of the crop man.

3. permatex

permatex Regular member

i would have to go with 1-click dvd copy and anydvd working together.anydvd breaking the codes and 1-click copy and burn.slysoft the manufacturer of anydvd seem to be keeping up to date with new copyright scheems and upgrade their product as needed,1-click copy has a good shrink rate and copy and burn is relatively quick.keep in mind that everyone will at some point have a failed copy and burn and this can almost always be traced to a bad blank disk,trying to do other work on the computre while recording or having too many programs running in the background as well as a dvd movie with problens with the movie itself.

4. nonaste

nonaste Member

Thanks guys (or girls, as the case may be) I appreciate your response.

5. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

lol, in my personal opinion CloneDVD & AnyDVD are the quickest/easyiest/best, but thats just my personal preference.

it a very low user level involvement

6. nonaste

nonaste Member

"low user involvement" is exactly what I'm looking fer. Pop a disk in the burner, badda bing, badda boom...a copy. THAT'S what I'm talkin' about.[​IMG]

7. nonaste

nonaste Member

How do you do that? Get all my net info? I would like to be less. stupid.[​IMG]

8. Zerobluex

Zerobluex Guest

I guess everyone is recommending dvd decryptor. I use dvd shrink and all I see is that shrink and decryptor is the best combination. So thanks

9. -LoNeR-

-LoNeR- Active member

lol, i can't see anything - i see my info, you see yours - goto www.danasoft.com get your own :D

10. ozy

ozy Regular member

If you don't mind shelling out 30 or 40 bucks then I deeply recommend anydvd and clonedvd. Never had a problem with this at all! Otherwise try dvdshrink for free but its a little more involved. I'm the type who wacks in the disk and leaves.

11. Flyeramx

Flyeramx Member

Yup,
    1click and anydvd.. deadly combo. If you have a player and a burner, load your discs, press START and go away for a while.
    I may have been lucky, but 1click and anydvd have worked EVERY TIME.

Ron

12. madgreek

madgreek Guest

I would have to say my favorite combo would be Anydvd running on your toolbar in the backround with dvdshrink. I use both becuase dvdshrink can't remove the new sony/universal encryptions. Many dvd's in the future will have this soon. Dvdshrink is easy to use but many will move away from as they are no longer updating it sadly.

13. dlc2000

dlc2000 Regular member

i use anydvd and clonedvd2 with good results . both can be tried before you buy for 21 days from
    http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html

clonedvd2 is quite easy to use with not much user input needed as stated above .