1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a little help

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kableguy, Jan 4, 2008.

1. kableguy

kableguy Member

I got 2 slims for my kids (could not find any new looking fats) i need to put cfw on them. i have my fat psp with cfw 3.71 m33-3 and i dont mind turing my fat batt into a pandora batt. what do i nedd and what do i do. tia.

2. Feenix888

Feenix888 Regular member

This should Help - I am almost certain you will need to convert your battery to Pandora. As you have a CFW Phat the process is a whole load easier for you.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/607436

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

HERE is an easy guide to follow. This will create a Pandora Battery + Magic Memory Stick (Only option you have to get custom firmware to the PSP SLIM's).

Just use your 3.71 M33-3 FAT to create the Pandora battery + Magic Memory Stick.

Make sure you follow the custom firmware directions toward the bottom when creating the Pandora battery.

4. kableguy

kableguy Member

Thanks for the help and it was easy

5. shadde

shadde Member

yea i used larrys and the only reseon it was messin up 4 me is cuz i missed the second part 2 creating the battery

6. kableguy

kableguy Member

did you get it working

7. shadde

shadde Member

i can switch it from pandoras to regular by going to game and switchin it but pandoras wont load when holding L for sum reason can sum1 hlp me plz!!!

nvm i uninstalled that pandora and formated and install U.P.M.S emerald and it works so thx alot guys

Last edited: Jan 5, 2008