1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new wholesaler, got ideas?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by nosferatu, Apr 26, 2005.

1. nosferatu

nosferatu Member

Hello guys,

Generally I try not to do this since I've been a loyal customer to one company for over 7 years, but they have disappeared on me and I need a good reference. A lot of places I have checked don't offer me the full range I need for modchips and supplies. A competitve wholesaler that I found is robotpig.com and easybuy2000.com are good sites but I need the total package.

I need 6-wire PSone chips (yes, old school I know).. I need Duo 2 SE, Magic 3.1 and Magic 5kx (for PS2 slims).. and pre-cut/stripped wires as well.

I've used these chips successfully so I'm after a company that can supply me with all of these from one source. I generally buy in bulk so I need a place that offers good wholesale rates as well. If you know or are a distributor please email me at: nosferatu@hawaii.rr.com

Thank you!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

3. nosferatu

nosferatu Member

Thanks for the pointer.

I'm looking for someone who carries a large variety of everything... they seem very small for what I need but thank you. It seems a lot of people are very limited in what they carry. Even Easybuy2000.com had a large dose of attitude when I called them up about ordering. It's as if they just don't care anymore... at least that was my thoughts. I really miss my old company... damn I wish they hadn't just disappeared.

If anyone else has ideas please let me know where to check out.

4. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member