1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need a patch for nba street V3 ntsc

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by eddie123, May 3, 2005.

1. eddie123

eddie123 Member

Hallo can someone help me?
    I need a patch for nba street V3 ntsc and I can’t find it anywhere, because it is not anymore available at this link:
    download the NBA_Street_Volume_3_USA_PS2DVD-PROTOCOL-SMFIX_DVDRick.zip from dvdrick. http://www.dvdrick.cjb.net/
    I don’t need to rebuild the game because the size of the game is ok, I just need the patch.
    If someone has this patch will you please send it to my e-mail address.(ed2589@hotmail.com)

eddie

2. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

www.ps2nfo.com

You will have to register and wait a few days,
    before you will have access.
    But they host a bunch (and some exclusive) ps2 content.
    (They host dvdrick and sonix ps2 files).

3. eddie123

eddie123 Member

i tried to register at www.ps2nfo.com but i can't downlaod files and i can't go to the forum because than it says:

eddie123, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I didn't get any activation, do i have to wait a few days before i get my activation?

4. MarkPS2

MarkPS2 Regular member

You dont need the patch for this game it works if you rebuild it. I was looking for the patch for a while aswell but there is no need. I suggest you search on how to rebuild if you dont know, its quite simple.

5. Rahilb

Rahilb Guest

i did the patch, it sucks it makes it lag and when u press start it freezes, just rebuild it and it plays like the original;

1. Get iso buster & nero
    2. Rip the iso to your hdd with dvd deycrpter
    3. Open Iso buster and extract the iso to a folder on your hdd
    4. Open the iso in isobuster and open nero
    5. In nero select UDF/ISO dvd and drag the folders and files onto the disc in the same order as they are in isobuster, in the nero GUI the file order will apear to change but dont worry, just drag them in in the right order
    6. Burn and Enjoy

if this is too long 4 u just pm me ure email adress and i will send it 2 u

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2005
  6. eddie123

eddie123 Member

i found a patch and it works great, but thank you for all the advices

7. jhferry

jhferry Member

Can you pm me with the patch you used, I cant get this thing to load even 1:1.