1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a program to edit/view audio/video frame by frame.

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by RedzRum, Dec 16, 2003.

1. RedzRum

RedzRum Guest

Okay, so I was d/l abunch of the tools here at afterdawn and messing around with them (trying to learn what each do and how to use). Anywho, I started to clean up some of them yesterday that I didn't want to use (mostly commandline/DOS based) and apparently deleted/uninstalled one the I DID want to keep.

I'm asking for help figuring out which one it was so I don't have to d/l and reinstall everything again.

It was a fairly simple program that used a GUI. I could open and view .avi in it and would have the current video from on top with a visual of the audio just below it. It would also give you current info about the fram you were in and allowed some simple edit abilities (I think).

Anywho, I know its SUCH a noob question ... but read my sig and have pity (I DID put it in the right forum at least ... right??????)

Thx

Redz

2. Matador

Matador Regular member

You can try Adobe Premiere Pro or Vegas Video.

3. koola

koola Guest

Yeah those programs Matador sugested are perfect for what you need to do.
    Virtual Dub might do what you need as well.

Check out the programs here at AD for what you need.

Good luck :D

4. RedzRum

RedzRum Guest

ARGH!!! This is driving me nuts. I've spent the last couple of hours going over all the sites/guides/etc I can remember for the last week and I STILL can't find this thing.

Come one now ..... you more experianced folks here have gotta have some more guesses for me.

The thing was so simple .. it reminded me of the old wav editor back in Win98. Except this one had the coresponding video frame right above the wave line.

Grrrrrr.

5. Matador

Matador Regular member

First you should mest with those programs then IF you need help doing something...Write a post.......