1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a XBL ban opinion?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by antsmalls, Sep 11, 2007.

1. antsmalls

antsmalls Regular member

My first 360 got ban, so I brought another one for dirt cheap.

Has anyone heard of a way to get a banned 360 back online, or should I mod my new one?

I think I should just use the new 360 for online play, and use the banned one for backups. But, if I can get the banned one back online, I could pass the new one to my nephew

2. deadlove

deadlove Guest

Banned forever..... by the motherboard serial number. M$ and bungie are very open about this.. you agree to not use hacked software/firmware or any copied disks when you join. Nice to see somebody who just accepts that and moves on. Personaly if I was in this situation I'd keep the flashed/banned one for backups and experimenting..
    I have an idea that has been forming over the last few weeks you might be interested in concerning the motherboard eeprom. I haven't had time to do more than think about it tho.. how hot is your electronics? pm me if interested.

3. raysuave

raysuave Regular member

I have a modded 360 that isn't banned yet because I haven't been on XB Live since April or installed any of the spring updates. I figure I would be banned anyway once I logged on because I've played a lot of non-stealth back-ups.

I plan on getting a new premium 360 to just have it dedicated to Live without any mods. Is there a way I can copy game saves from the old HDD to the new HDD without permanently removing them from the old HDD? I've seen a few transfer kits for memory cards to PC and one-time transfers from HDD to HDD, but not an option to pick and choose games saves.

4. antsmalls

antsmalls Regular member

thank you