1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED ADVICE!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by zegame, Jul 13, 2007.

1. zegame

zegame Regular member

okay so here's the deal I have a ps3 and only one game; resistance fall of man. I don't have job so that's why I only have one game and frankly I won't be able to afford anymore unless I get a job. So I was planning on selling my ps3 and buying xbox 360 and modding to you know. Truth is I hate Microsoft and thats why I won't buy any of thier games. So my question is shpuld I wait to either get a job or until you can mod the ps3 or get the 360? All I have been playing is ps3 demos and I have beat them all more than 5 times -----> thats is my dilema

I don't have a job because I'm 13 and buying the ps3 wiped my savings.

2. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

first of all don't get a 360. My friend had his for 4 months and it broke and I hear that they high chance of braking. I'm currently in the same state as you. only difference is I have 2 games and I'm 14. I'm most likely going to get a job and buy more games once better ones get out. Thats what I'm going to be doing. Just wait a bit cause once the ps3 hits its one year mark they will have more games out.

3. cashman91

cashman91 Regular member

Xbox's have 30% failure rate while the ps3 has only 1% or 2%

4. zegame

zegame Regular member

I'm not worried about the ps3 lineup it's affording it that's a problem. The other thing is games like resistance have not gone down in price and I can't get a job for a while.

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I'm 13 and I have a job! =D Oh and I think you should keep your PS3 because PS3's are sexier than Xbox360's and they don't brake all the time.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  6. megsy_77

megsy_77 Member

personally i dont think you should sell your ps3 i have both ps3 and a 360 i have had my 360 since release date n never hadf a problem with it and its also hacked it is good as a hell of a lot of good games but the ps3 hardly do have any games at the moment but i think you should keep the ps3 :)

7. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

Dont sell the PS3... Save for each game or see if you can get a subscription to a good online game rental... You can atleast rent the game till you beat it, then return it... I wouldnt go with Microsoft..........

8. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

I suggest you jack peoples pocket money at school. Then you can save up and buy more games.

9. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

or sell drugs.... or pimp... or ..oh the list goes on... what has happen to kids these days... when I was a kid I use to just steal the money from my deaf,blind,legless and armless mom... jk

10. monomach

monomach Member

I, too, recommend pimping.

Remember, though...You really have to work at it. It's a well-documented fact that Pimpin' Ain't Easy.

11. ehsan_c

ehsan_c Guest

zegame we are only joking about stealing peoples money and pimping. These are not right, don't ever do these things.

Become a newspaper boy or something and deliver newspapers to get money. But don't really waste your money on original games they are far too expensive. Waite until you can play back ups.

12. zegame

zegame Regular member

my point is that the ps3 may never play back ups and I'm not going to sit around an wait for a mod-chip. I have aready sold my PS3 yesterday and bought a 360 instead. Not because I like the 360 but because it is moddable and I won't have to pay for games. Then once I get a job I will get a ps3 again and actually afford buying games. This may dissapoint some of you that I bought a 360 ( I am) but I had to not to miss out on great games like assasins creed and stranglehold.

13. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Just get a job now, I'm sure somewhere will hire you. Just make a resume and say that you work really hard and get good grades, if you do that is. Tim Hortons hired me =P.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  14. CoastLife

CoastLife Regular member

too bad you traded it in becuase 360's break really easy and if your gonna mod it you will be voiding the warranty so when it does break your gonna be screwed.

15. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Keep the PS3 I have had my 360 for exactly a year to the day... and on january 14th my 360 died! I still haven't been able to get a working console, I have put 40+ hours into tying to get a new console.... I have been sent 8 new consoles already and all have been Dead on Arrival! Avoid the 360... I have sent letters to the customer affairs office 3 times and haven't received a response I have been hung up by people in the call center a total of 9 times already even when I was being polite! There customer service sucks... I was a very loyal customer, never modded my console to use pirated games, I bought all accessories, I have been a windows user all my life but I have just recently purchased a Mac because I want nothing to do with their products anymore...

16. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Yeah its a big waste to buy a 360, they have like a 30% failure rate thats what I hear.

17. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

They're useless!

18. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

You wont regret it,the 360 is a great console all around:D

19. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Lol, the 360 has a really big failure rate. 30% when PS3 is like 1-2%.. But I don't wanna get the thread closed so lets not argue.

20. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

Well besides that lol,that was my only problem with MS but they fixed it now