1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need aidvice and help with downgrading.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by mucktar, Jun 7, 2007.

1. mucktar

mucktar Member

my psp battery is dead and wont charge but i want to downgrade using dark alex 2.71-1.50 downgrater as shown in this guide http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/389016. the gide dos not mention needing a charged battery at all so my question is should i go ahead and downgrade or will downgrading without a battery brick my psp. secondly once i have 1.5 on my psp i plan to put a custome FW on it . whitch one should i chose for playing psx games snes emulators and playing psp games off the memory card. also if anyone could tell me what the diferent letters after the FW numbers mean that would be most aprecheated.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2007
  2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

should be ok aslong as its getting power through the mains but dont hold me to that.
    id update to 3.30oe or higher.
    n if by the letters after the FW numbers you mean oe-a, oe-b, etc mean 'open edition a' or b etc.

3. mucktar

mucktar Member

cool ty vm