1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Assistance!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by nWoStrife, Jan 28, 2007.

1. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

How do you change the boot up them for your psp, and how do you change the icons? let me know pls.

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

First of all, whats your firmware? You mean the gameboot or the coldboot? (if you dont know what these are, google) And for the xmb icons, heres a program out there that changes your xmb icons.

3. Nomex

Nomex Member

You can use X-Flash or PSP Filer for the TopMenu_Plugin.RCO and Icons. I don't think you can change the bootup screen, but you can hide the text or skip the thing completely by changing the settings in Bootstrap Options. You can change the Gameboot for EBOOT and PBP though.

4. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

I have firmware 3.03 oe-c, can it still be done?

5. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Ya, you can, but if you want to use x-flash, your outta luck for right now because Art has included support for oe-c yet. Download the xmb icon hack if you want to change the icons. I can show you a pic of my xmb if you like.

6. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

Please do, and please assist me in how do work the icon changing process i would really be thankful.

7. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

8. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

I can give you my email if you want since am i bit busy to post in the forums right now.

9. rsrepp

rsrepp Regular member

OE-c has the ablility to connect to Flash0 through Usb. Go to the recovery menu then advanced options. Make sure to backup your flash0 folder. It wouldnt be a bad idea to replace jpn0.ppf with Itn9.

10. nWoStrife

nWoStrife Guest

i dont know what you mean, pleas explain, remember im noob.

11. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Just because your a noob doesnt mean you cant search for others ways to change the xmb icons. Use the thread that Thoatih12 gave you.