1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need auto bin for coolsat 6000

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by yuhoochen, Aug 3, 2007.

1. chueymtz

chueymtz Member

Since my lnb is a dish pro plus, what do i put in for "lnb type" under dish settings? I scanned with DP-OCS and I dont get all the pay per views, but when i scan with the lnb type as Legacy Twin or quad i pick up a lot more channels than i do when it's set to DP-OCS, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

2. layaab01

layaab01 Member

does any one has the new bin file

3. layaab01

layaab01 Member

4. breck68

breck68 Guest

5. Twanasty

Twanasty Guest

does anyone have the newest bin file for ppv for the coolsat 6000 if so could someone email it too me thanks Aviverette@verizon.net

6. breck68

breck68 Guest

Read at all? There is a toolbar and a website right above your post.
    You can use the toolbar and it has a direct link to download it. it has 7 sites for key codes when you need them. Helps alot.

7. bill038

bill038 Guest

I wouldn't be posting my email address here. You will get filled up with spam. You need to take it off.

8. breck68

breck68 Guest

LOL - you'll get signed up to some really weird crap.

9. RNBATES

RNBATES Regular member

BRECK can you please tell me how and where to get pro loader to download to my p.c.,,,i have never done it yet,,i have a coolsat 6000 premium ,,bought new cable link so i can load the proper bin,,,or can i load bin151 with out the pro loader

10. breck68

breck68 Guest

You can use the download link on the FTA HELP Toolbar: http://FTAHELP.OurToolbar.com

or from my site: http://www.myfriendsareyourfriends.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=54

Download and extract it. Once extracted, it's ready to use. No need to install.

11. victor23

victor23 Member

do u have the latest bin for the 6000...if so please send it to me jir91@hotmail.com./...thanx

12. breck68

breck68 Guest

Don't post your email - against site rules.

You can use the download link on the FTA HELP Toolbar: http://FTAHELP.OurToolbar.com

or from my site: http://www.myfriendsareyourfriends.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=54

13. victor23

victor23 Member

if u do get it please send it to me......my email is somewere down there...thanx

14. breck68

breck68 Guest

Holy crow Victor23 - the links are right above.

I even replied to your post.

15. victor23

victor23 Member

lol..sorry got kind of desperate..thanx dude

16. breck68

breck68 Guest

No problem Victor23 - LOL

Guess people get anxious and just jump right into putting a post and miss things.

Everything ok now?

17. chueymtz

chueymtz Member

I am running a coolsat 6000 off of a dish 500 with dish pro plus lnb, I am having trouble scanning for my channels, I dont know what i should use for "lnb type" under the dish settings, can someone help me?

18. breck68

breck68 Guest

I don't know alot about LNB's, but looking at my settings and rolling through the different settings, I can see some appear 2 green bars, some appear red, and some show nothing. I would guess, that if you have 2 green bars, then it should be ok to scan.

Just a guess - hope it helps.

19. victor23

victor23 Member

well i dont really know wats wrong now...i mean i did everything like usual but it still dosent work...none of my channels work...do i have to do anythin else other than just loadin the bin...?? i put 8282 but nothin happen its like if that channel isnt there

20. breck68

breck68 Guest

You'll have to wait again. They did it again and waiting for fixes to come out for the 6000. If you are using BEV, 148 still works great.
    I haven't had to update since Sept. 6 long weekend.