1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need clear up something on dnas

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cat5, Jan 6, 2005.

1. cat5

cat5 Guest

Im a newbee, just want to ask do I have to extract the id in everygame and patch it before burning, or only games that can be played online.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

only online games, and this is only if you play to go online with them.

3. Ktzero3

Ktzero3 Member

just to clarify... if i don't plan to play online i don't have to worry about DNAS (ever) right?

i apologize if this is repeating the question because from that really long "how do i burn ps2 games" thread i got the impression that you had to patch EA games even if you don't plan to play online.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

some people say they have that problem (i think its some other reason), but i have a few ea games that i didn't patch, which work fine.

5. Ktzero3

Ktzero3 Member

thanks a lot=D

on a side note...
    i recently got a magic 3.1+ and nec 16x dvd burner (so recent i havn't even had time to install the modchip) and i discovered this site, and how wonderful it is!

er. i got carried away thinking out loud... BUT YAH thanks!

6. cat5

cat5 Guest

Thank you Sly...hope you could help in the future to our noobs

7. ducatis

ducatis Guest

if you want to play online you can use the same DNA$ id on every game as long as you dont use two games online at same time - if you lend to friend. You dont need the id's if you dont intend to play online, it will not affect your game at all.