1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need confirmation ive got a brick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bigfil39, Mar 29, 2007.

1. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

when i switch on. the green lights up and a black screen nothing else although when i hard reset i get the recovery mode ive followed hexitnows recovery winstaller but when i click on run program at psp game/recovery/eboot.pbp it dosn,t do nothing. do i have any options.or do i have a psp as a paper weight thanks

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

cant help you on how to recover it but it doesnt sound like its fully bricked if you can get to recovery.
    just try and find some back up flash0 files, enable usb and put them in. shud work.

3. psphak8o8

psphak8o8 Regular member

what firmware???

4. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

3.03ooe-c

5. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  6. bigfil39

bigfil39 Guest

i did try replacing the whole vsh with a friend who has 3.03oe-c and thats when it happened

7. Chisle

Chisle Member

try replacing the whole flash0, just replace them and try rebooting. if you can get into recovery mode then you can still save it. as long as you can enable the usb that is. so you're still in luck my friend