1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Denver Flashing Service on a Benq drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by antihomie, Aug 26, 2008.

1. antihomie

antihomie Member

Ok the title says most of it, the price is negotiable but i think should be around 35 dollars. I want someone with experience (done more then 1) and who is trustworthy. Anyone want the job.

Thanks this helps me a lot
    (i would do it myself but last time my pc crashed in mid dumping and i broke my last 360 and i never want to deal with that again.)
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

[link removed]

Maybe you could call this guy and see if he's legit.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ya but that guy is selling a 360, not the flashing service. if you cant find a guy to do it locally, there are several of us on this site that will do it for you. not sure how close the others are from you, but i live in Indiana and would have no problem flashing it for you. all you would have to do is pay the shipping on it.
  5. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

[Edit] When I looked at my post it looked like I was advertising that I flash for 25 and fix rrod for 50. That was quoted from the guys craigslist ad that I posted a link to earlier. Sorry for any confusion.

"I can install custom firmware for only $25 I also fix the red rings of death for $50"

The ad says that he also does firmware and repairs rrod although that might refer to psp cfw but it's worth checking out right?
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ya its definitely worth checking out, but i didnt know if he meant he could install the custom FW on the 360 he currently has for sale.
  7. antihomie

antihomie Member

Wow thanks for the reply guys. I know there are a lot of great people here who would do it alot better but i really dont want to send it in the mail again (have had a really bad experience and it cost a lot of money to ship. But thanks for the help, i just tried craigs list, funny that i dint see that add. Ill give him a call, thanks guys. The people here are great.
  8. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Yeah I had to search for "xbox 360 firmware" before I got that one.

Good luck with it.
  9. PS34Sale2

PS34Sale2 Guest

Learn how to *bleep* read, you *bleep* *bleep*. It said he did it for $25, you *bleep* *bleep*.

Do NOT send your 360 to *bleep*, he will never send it back. I have heard stories and complaints against him for this, what a piece of *bleep*.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2008
  10. antihomie

antihomie Member

Thanks guys i texted him and he sound legit, im gonna give him a call after school sounds good though. And advice when i drop it off at his house?
  11. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

I suggest the following:
    1) Make sure that you write your serial number down from your 360 case, if you've opened up your system you should make note of your dvd drive make and model number too.
    2) Don't leave any games or disks in the drive before you take it there but he should check to make sure it's empty.
    3) If he's smart he'll actually hook it up in front of you and test it out before he does anything to make sure you aren't dropping a broken 360 in his lap and then trying to blame him for it.
    4) If he doesn't mind watch him do it so you know what's up.
    5) He should give you or email you the files for your orig.bin. I'd want them then and there. I also write down the dvd drive key and give it to the person too.
    6) He should pop in a backup game to show you that it worked successfully.
    7) Find out if he offers any kind of deal for flashing firmware updates. There might be one after this new dashboard hits in Nov.

Anything else I missed guys?
  12. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

wow, a real bonafide example of what happens when the gene pool gets abused; we don't want your sort of posts here,
  13. Deny360

Deny360 Regular member

Why would you drop it off? It takes 10 minutes total to take the case off, flash, and put it back on.
  14. homesick

homesick Regular member

you would have to be at the guys house for roughly 15 min as long as he has his ducks all in a row.
  15. wabashman

wabashman Active member

ahh...your not going to let ol' barty boy stick around this time?? time to check my PM's as im sure i got about 10 from him saying im gay or something like usual.
  16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member