1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need extreme help on guitar hero III i just bought!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by johncchc, Jan 7, 2008.

1. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

hi, okay i just bought a guitar hero III the bundle. my xbox 360 system is modded with iextreme. the guitar in guitar hero III works fine until to the point when i start playing the actual game where u have to press the 5 buttons coming down at you. the button works in the menu but when i am playing the song, which u have to press the buttons at the right timing and all, it doesnt work. i returned my first guitar hero III to the store claiming it was defective and then i got an exchange, and the same thing happened. if anyone knows how to do this or have information to the solution of this.. please help me... becasue i dont think the store manager will let me get a refund on it, he seemed very pissed.

2. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

do u guys think this might be due to because my xbox 360 is flashed with iextreme and it doesnt work?

3. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

I'm not saying this in anyway to make you sound dumb,but are you also strumming it at the time of pressing buttons?I just got the same thing tonight and mines working fine,and mine is also modded with iextreme 1.2 no probs here

4. cjdj

cjdj Regular member

yeah, expanding on what is said above

you have to press the strum bar / button thing once for each note

for example, a green note followed by red note followed bye yellow note....

you will hold the red button down and press the strum bar/button then let go of the red button and hold the green button and press the strum bar again then let go of green and hold down yellow and press the strum bar

this will result in pressing the strum bar usually in quick succession rapidly whilst at the same time pressing the colourd notes

remember though only press it once for one note then once for the next

hope that helps

chris

5. johncchc

johncchc Regular member

yes i got it to work. i was very dumb i guess. didnt read the instruction or tutorial. thanks everyone.