1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need For Speed: Underground

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by REBEL_AUS, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Well good luck m8 as very few people have managed to make a backup of Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time (Safedisc 3.15). You can try Alcohol 120% and enable "Bypass EFM" located in general>options>record settings. Read the image (cd 2) at 8 x and burn at 4x. I've got 20 coasters and counting trying to backup this game.... Good news, I can mount the image using Daemon Tools and play the game (yipee).

Shoey :)

2. wickedone

wickedone Member

hey i got alcoholer 120% or wot eva its called an im tryin to copy it and i go through all the settings an adjust them to you advice and all i get is one hell of alot of read errors can any one help me out here thanks alot
    Adz

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest

It is common to encounter read errors between the 1-10,500 sectors when reading an Safedisc cd protected image so don't worry m8.

Shoey :)

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

It also appears to be the case that after the magic 10500 count, if you get errors they will come in clusters of 5000-10000 at a time... this isnt confirmed but I'll look into it if i have time :)