1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED FOR SPEED UNDERROUND 2 PATCH

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by lastrada, Jan 30, 2005.

1. lastrada

lastrada Guest

hi, i have burned nfs u2, without the patch, i have cd/dvd loader, ps2 version 5. i burned it on a tdk 4x dvd-r. one of the best media. my problem is that when i tryed to boot up the game from the cd loader it goes to a black screen and the cd keeps spinning. i even tryed swapmagic v2,v3 dvd and nothing works. know i want to know if i have to patch it, i have the iso file on my computer and the imagepatcher and discId tool. the only thing is that i gave back my friend the orginal game so i dont have the disc ID, If any have the disc ID can you plz post it.. thanks

2. lastrada

lastrada Guest

i dont want the disc to play online, i just want it to play the game. this game and nba 2005 wont boot up on swap magic v3,cd/dvd loader. what should i do

3. lastrada

lastrada Guest

does any 1 want to help me??

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

You should only need to patch the game if you play online. That's what the patch is for. That is of course if you're talking about the DNAS patch. I have a copy that works fine, although I just have a modchip, so I don't use any special booting method or anything.

5. LiquidusX

LiquidusX Regular member

i copied nfsu2 with dvd decryptor works fine for me

6. lastrada

lastrada Guest

i think cd or the dvd loader cant load it, and i know for sure that sawp magic is crap because i have it. So am just going to have to get a modchip. which cost money and i dont know how to instal it

7. squizzle

squizzle Active member

They're a real pain in the ass to install. Your best bet (unless you solder surface mount stuff for a living) is to ship it off and have a professional do it. But if you're like me and want to do it yourself, someone told me that when you solder to IC's (which you will have to do) to put a razorblade in between the chip legs to prevent solder from running across the legs. Of course he told me this after I did mine. Good luck.