1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need for Spped:PROSTREET backup

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by hack01, Dec 4, 2007.

1. hack01

hack01 Regular member

I was having a hard time to make a back up of the NFS:prostreet. It keeps telling me invalid partition. I saw that the game was only over 5gig and not the over 7gig when I back up the game.Its not my DVD ROM because I backed up a game before I tried NFS and then I did another backup after NSF didnt work.

Anyone having this problem and sny suggestions. All replies would be helpful. Thanks to all that help.

2. StanLane

StanLane Guest

I get that too man on same copies, it's like 3 EA games have given me that and then asks me to fill in the zeros. Then the game won't work. Let me know if you find an answer.

3. hack01

hack01 Regular member

ok. I get the part to name it, but then I get the error. I got MADDEN 08 and 07 just fine, but dont know why it didnt want to work

4. hack01

hack01 Regular member

And they are both EA games also

5. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

need more info. i'm assuming you are ripping from an original disc using a kreon flashed drive? what are you using to rip the game? xbox backup creator or schtrom? what version?

6. StanLane

StanLane Guest

Yeah, man there is something to that, because I have copied about 50 games and 3 EA games haven't worked, Fight Night, NCAA Football 08, and NHL 08. I tried with both Schtrom 3.2 and XBC 2.4. I use the Samsung Kreon .80 D-163A. It's cool, just a couple I can't copy the originals so can't complain.

7. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

interesting. i've backed up all 3 of those without any problems what-so-ever. i have a kreon 0.81 with a d162c. maybe try xbc v2.7?

8. StanLane

StanLane Guest

I'll try it man, thanks Tyler

9. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

update you Kreon Firmware and update the XBC i have backuped prostreet with them

10. hack01

hack01 Regular member

I am ripping from original disc w/a kreon flahed drive. I also use xbox backup creator, but it dont work to rip that game.

I also dont know how to flah the drive w/kreon or update it. I bought mine preflashed.I can try to update the XBC, but do you know the latest version?

11. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

Latest version of XBC is v2.7.0. I have that, used it to backup ProStreet without any problems. I'd try that first, before updating the Kreon firmware. I have a 1 year old version of the Kreon firmware (0.81) and it worked fine to backup ProStreet.

If you want to update the Kreon firmware, just download the latest (v1.0) and the package will have instructions of exactly how to update the firmware. It's pretty easy (doesn't involve taking anything apart or weird boot-ups or anything). It's a simple flash with a program that is provided in the Kreon package.

Goodluck!

12. hack01

hack01 Regular member

Ok thanks for the info. I think its just the XBC since it gave me an error and told me "invalid partition" and wouldnt start the backup process.

13. hack01

hack01 Regular member

Just tried backing up COD4 and it didnt work. I saw I had an old version of xbox creator so googled the 2.7v and it worked. Thanks to all that helped w/this. Also tried NFS:pROSTREET and saw it wouldnt work w/the older version either, but the 2.7v backed up the game just fine.This is just so people will know that it will work w/EA games since people were stating they have prob w/backing up EA games.

14. JarrodNz

JarrodNz Guest

Im still getting the error even after updating to XBC v2.7

When i try to rip ProStreet it gets to about 35% and says:

A error has occurred in the file system data area.If this data cannot be recovered or you choose to zero full this section it will result in an incomplete backup

Partition Offset LBA:10608215
    Name: /NFS/20cars.BIN

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  15. hack01

hack01 Regular member

Did you uninstall the old one then install the new one?

16. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

the only times i have ever encountered this problem was with nhl 08 and fight night, but both were scratched also, i tried non scratched ones and they worked no problem. hope this helps and hope you resolve your issues.