1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need good dvd-r

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by xrm454, Mar 7, 2005.

1. xrm454

xrm454 Guest

I'm in us and looking for good dvd-r
    for movie backup and game backup
    I was buying ritek g04 super grade from meritline (over 200 no coasters) they swicthed the part #'s so when I ordered my go4 super grade I cot general grade even thu there advertised super grade after a month of emails they finally stopped the false advertising but only will refund not replace my disks I'm not sure I can trust them anymore I was about to order 2000 dvd's and 4000 cd's for my church but now I'm not sure if I want to risk ordering from them anybody have a good suggestion?

2. bigwop

bigwop Regular member

Maxell dvd-r 4x yellow tops. 8x gold tops very good also. Have not had any bad issues with these. Office Depot, Wal-Mart and Staples carry them. Watch for sales at Staples and Office Depot.

3. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Someone alerted me that office depot have maxell's on sale- spindles of 25 for a hair under $10, if buying them locally.Those yellowtops that bigwop stated are very good-all 3 of maxell's manufacturers for these yellowtops are: Made in japan- tygo1 and mxl-rg02, the ones made in taiwan are ritek-go4's. All very good.Just look at the outer shrink wrapper. They will take them back if you are not happy with them,just save the wrapper and receipt.

Buying on the net, taiyo yuden at: metitline/supermedia store/rima. The more you buy,the better price break.