1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need HD Loader or HD Advance 2.0

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by oniondip, Dec 7, 2004.

1. oniondip

oniondip Member

I have read just about every post on this web page that deals with HDLoader or HDAdvance and I still can't find out where I can download a copy.

I have a PS2 with a mod chip and it plays back-ups great. I got the network card and hard drive so all I need is a DVD copy of HD Advance 2.0 or HD Loader. I do not want to do the MC exploit.

If anybody can help me out please send me a PM. I would appreciate it. Thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

nobody has a direct link because that would be piracy. you have to just search the p2p sites.

3. oniondip

oniondip Member

Aren't there legal issues with the P2P sites? Lawsuits have been filed against people who downloaded copyrighted stuff off Kazaa, Napster, etc.

Is the bit torrent somehow different because it appears to be the same thing?

4. ryan33

ryan33 Member

Does anybody know if the Modes are same for the games when using HD ADvance as they are when using HD LOADER?

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

1. yes, there are legal issues, you want pirated material.
    2. to find the modes needed just do a google search.

6. ryan33

ryan33 Member

After i have the harddrived installed, if I want to play a game that is not compatible with HD advance do I have to remove the harddrive or just put the regular game in and play it? thanks.

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

just play it