1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help: 360 or my Dvd writer

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ajpole, Feb 7, 2007.

1. ajpole

ajpole Member

Ok here goes, i used xbox backup creator to backup my pro evo 6 and it worked no probs burnt with clone cd on cheap crap disks till i got verbs (which i now have) i did the same for gears of war rainbow six fifa 07 table tennis and graw and while Rainbow six and GRAW both work with a little freezing and graphic glitches here and there, Table tennis and gears of war freeze and lockup when i try to play a game and fifa 07 just stops dead at the EA startup screen these are all on verbs burnt at 2.4 with clone cd and are set to dvd+rom with a pioneer DVR-108, my 360 is a week old flashed with Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_3_Stealth_Rev2 therefore it is obvously and hitachi. Any help ideas or input would be great oh and i have adjusted the POT already and it didnt do jack all, Thanks..

2. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

burn it with xbox backup creator, and if you have x52b then you can use crappy media cause it reads really slow, other wise use quality media

3. ajpole

ajpole Member

I have an hitachi drive iv gone down to Maximus-Garyopa_XTRM-HITACHI_v2_2 now. and still having problems.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

BURN AT 4x