1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help and sugestion.

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Chimp, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Chimp

Chimp Member

Like most people I want to burn my media files into VCD and be able to watch it on my dvd player. I search search and search. And I found NERO 6 ULTRA EDITION DEMO. So I DL it and I was able to creat my personal VCD disc and it works on my DVD player. I was very happy until I tried to make the 2nd disc. [bold]after the files are added. I click next. Nero then starts to encode I waited about 20 mins around 10-15 percent done on the encode. TINK~!!!! ERRROR. I retried to burn it the next day (let my burner rest) still same problem. I tried burning music and it works. I try to burn VCD again. Seems like it would work but it doesnt encode. It keeps stoping after 15 minutes on encode. My cd is still useable (did not count as a burned). I then did what I always do to fix things the easy way. uninstall, DL again and see if that would fixed it. Nope wont encode. If anyone can help me on the nero problem or help me on a new way to encode and i still can burn with nero I will greatly appriciate your help.[/bold]

2. Hunter007

Hunter007 Regular member

3. Chimp

Chimp Member

Thank You me lord. The encoder works better. But I have encounter another problem. After I encode the files with TMPGE and I try to burn it with nero 6. Now the is no error encoding. but it did encode again, really fast tho. After it burn I was happy and put it in my DVD player. Guess what no sound~!!!!??? I don't know what els to do. The new nero just stink? or I did something wrong, pls help.