1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help Anydvd

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Canucker6, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Canucker6

Canucker6 Member

Thinking about buying this program and went to the site and was trying to figure out the big difference between anydvd and clonedvd, with the discount being offered right now, it's not that much more to get both but do I really need both???? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Believe me it is worth it to get both! They are in my opinion unbeatable especially for the begginer or novice. I am not 100% sure why you posted this in DVD Shrink forum? Anyway think of it this way AnyDVD breaks the encryption of the movie and CloneDVD2 compress's and formats, and burns your movie to a blank DVD. You don't have to have both obviously as there are a lot of proggies out there that can do either but these two together are a lethal combination and you should never have any problems backing up a DVD with them in your arsenal.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  3. Canucker6

Canucker6 Member

I know it wasn't the right post to do it in, but I think that Shrink is one of the most used posts lol....so both eh, all I have right now is Shrink, Decrypter, FabDecrypter, Ripit4me, VOB Blanker, I just read on how easy some ppl have it with Anydvd and I think I finally want it lol. Does Clonedvd have free updates too?

4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

While I agree with the fact that these two programs are definately worth the money... never is a long time. Kind of reminds me when I bought my first pentium they told me that I would "never" need more than that 1.2 gig hard drive

5. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

@canuckers6

The silver lining for AnyDVD and Clone DVD is that you get to try them out for free for 21 days and then you can decide and will buy. Have them both, and bbmayo is on the money with his advice.