1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help! Backing up burned games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by AlekSash, May 17, 2007.

1. AlekSash

AlekSash Member

ok this is my story, i have the samsung drive and i have burned original games using backup creator and i have dloaded games off bittorent, the only thing im wondering is if i can ever burn burned games, i tried like 5 dl dvds and fuke them all up. I have put the layer break at 1913760 and everything else but i always keep getting different answers from people, if anyone can spare me and just tell me some easy steps to follow or anyhitng, would help alot!

[​IMG]

2. steimy

steimy Active member

never trie to burn a back up disc to another before. Did you make the second copy just like the first, by using Xbox Backup Creator to read the disc to the hard drive. Then you can burn to a new disc?

3. AlekSash

AlekSash Member

yea but it doesnt work becasue it is a burned disc not an original, if you are trying to say that i can backup a burned game with xbox backup creator then what do i need to do in the settings

4. stephen02

stephen02 Guest

Hi mate, what files were in your downloaded torrent, when i download they are rar files and then when extracted there are 2 files usually names IMAGE.000 and Image.dvd, what you need to do is get u r self clone cd( yes clone cd not dvd) and pick the second option which is open image, then pick the very small IMAGE.dvd file or whatever yours is called, then it will set the layerbreak its self and leave it to butn and there you go.

Also cheap disk just dont do sometimes, the best ones are verbatim dl dvd+r and cheaper ones that work on my 360 are memorex dl dvd+r disks. Any more questions just ask lol.