1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help backing up T.H.U.G

Discussion in 'PS2' started by pinoyman, Dec 13, 2003.

1. pinoyman

pinoyman Guest

I am new to this since I recently bought a new new computer that comes wit a DVD burner(SONY) and I am have problems backing-up Tony Hawk's Underground. I used Nero 6 and a FujiFilm DVD-R(4.7GB) to burn. Everytime I try to burn it, I always get a message saying that it failed to burn. Do I need to get a different kind of DVD-R?
    THANKS IN ADVANCE. Any help is appreciated.

2. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

When you are having problems, try burning NOT on the fly, but to harddrive and then back to burner at 1X speed. Also make sure before you start burning to reboot your computer. Alot of times it will mess up when you are making your backups if you don't have enough system resources to handle it. It is always a good idea to try out different brand media to see what works best for your system.

3. pinoyman

pinoyman Guest

I recently found out T.H.U.G is 4.37 GB while the DVD-R I use is only 4.7 GB. What kind of DVD-R should I buy?

4. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

If that game is 4.37 GB and the DVD-R is 4.7, it should fit since the blank media is larger than the game itself.

5. pinoyman

pinoyman Guest

OK I tried to burn MegaMan X7 it succesfully completed. It didn't work though. What kind of DVD-R do you use?

6. Irocz005

Irocz005 Regular member

I am currently using Verbatim

7. pinoyman

pinoyman Guest

When you make a backup, does it slow down any time? Because I just finshed backing up FFX2(Finally a working game after 2 tries) and it works. The thing is the load times are LONG.