1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help bad!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by n0s, Jul 11, 2007.

1. n0s

n0s Member

Well i have a 700mb .avi file that i want to turn into a dvd. My questions are

When i tryed to burn it in nero i spent 2 and a half hours encoding it and later it said the recorder does not support the dvd. I tryed to use a DVD+R DVD and it said it wont support it? Is it the burner cause i have a DVD R/RW burner or is it the type of DVD? Which DVD shgould i use?

Last question is which program would be best to make the DVD? I just want to convert my avi or mpg or mpeg file into a dvd, what program would be best to use? Thanks alot.

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Well without knowing the brand or model number of your burner it is kind of hard to help in the department of which disk to use?

Here is an easy to follow guide on converting AVi to DVD compliant disk DivX to DVD Guide

3. killalot

killalot Active member

Does your burner support DVD + or only DVD – have a look on the front usually tells you if not select the burner in Nero burning rom and it tells your there also in Nero system info tool

4. n0s

n0s Member

5. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Last edited: Jul 12, 2007