1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help, Battery

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by colm101, Jun 2, 2007.

1. colm101

colm101 Member

I am thinking of buying a new battery for my PSP and don't know which one or if they will leak or destroy my psp. I might buy it of ebay, but can you trust them, they have 3.6V, 3600mAh batteries for sale and they have a grip dual shock battery system for sale, should i trust either of these. i need the battery for a long plane flight, so more power is good.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

id go with the external battery. ie the one thats built into the grips. i wouldnt trust any of the internal batteries off ebay in my psp.

3. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

No u shouldnt trust 3rd party batterys especially from EBAY and online. There is a lot of people saying there PSP fried because a 3rd party battery melted and crap. Also there r batterys on Ebay that says SONY 3600 mAH and when u get it the battery feels he11a light and stuff and ona full charge PSP battery info says its only at level about 80% I have gone thought alot of 3rd party batterys. Ones at game store r more trustable even if they are 3rd party. And if u do buy a battery from ebay get one of those external ones that act like a charger... btw is PSP allowed to be on because I remember my friend been on a plane and they didnt allow it to be on because it had WiFi and it could mess up the plane same goes for nintendo DS...idk