1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help big styile

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by lucas23, Aug 27, 2004.

1. lucas23

lucas23 Guest

need help need a program to sort me backing up as i got dvd shrink and dvd dycripter and they wont backup this dvd i have every time i try the film comes on and jumps from colour to black and whitre then to colour so on i have tryed anydvd and tryed dvd43 and they still wont help me sort it out i realy need help big styile

2. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Have you tried ripping it with DVD Decrypter first? You can do that and still use DVD Shrink to compress with later.

3. lucas23

lucas23 Guest

yer i have tryed using them both and they both dont work it still cums out the same the filmwill jump from colour to black and white then back to colour

4. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Give me the name of your movie and identify the media you're using. Most of us can help you but we aren't with you and so it's difficult to isolate problems without system and media data.

5. lucas23

lucas23 Guest

the film is rocky horror picture show special edition 2 dvd discs and the stuff im using to copy is shrink dvd and dvd decrypter my computer is a 2.50ghz 40 gb hard drive 3d agp graphics card 384 ddr and a dvd wrighter for dvd -r or dvd +r i have tryed using anydvd and dvd43 to see if that works but it dosent what happens is as soon as the film starts to copy it jumps from colour to black and white the back to coler and so on but every thing else like the menus is fine it says its protected by css/cppm