1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help! bricked slim psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by yaorehan, Nov 23, 2007.

1. yaorehan

yaorehan Member

i went through the steps on the easy pandoras battery and magic memory stick guide... but after i did the battery and memory card and put the memory card in the slim and powered it up using the pandora battery while holding L, it booted to the menu and i think i chose install 3.71 m33... after that screen went black and whenever it turns on, it goes straight to black screen... can someone help me

2. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Have you tried to reflash it with pandora and the memory stick?

3. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Have you tried to reflash it with pandora and the memory stick?

4. yaorehan

yaorehan Member

sorry im a complete noob and i was just tryin to follow the guide.. i dont exactly know what that means.. could you explain if its not too much trouble. and i know ill get yelled at because its probably posted somewhere already.. but i cant find anything.. i need help! haha

i made a pandora battery with a fat psp battery.. and i used the umps to make the magic memory stick too..

once i ran the hellcat menu on the slim.. i tried installing cfw 3.71 m33 from the menu and the screen split 4 ways and i couldnt read everything.. after that it turned off. now every time i try to turn it on.. it just flickers black.. i got it to the trio menu once and it turned off.. after that just blackness. please help this psp's brand new!

5. CopperKid

CopperKid Regular member

Well if you have access to the fat psp still I would suggest creating a depertar cementerio v3. That's what I use and have 0 problems with it. All you have to do is find the pandora easy creator and then go to dark alex's website and download the files for despertar cementerio v3 follow the read me and run it on your fat psp and you're set.

I've never dealt with the memory stick set up that you are mentioning with multiple menus and it seems a bit more complicated then it needs to be.

Good Luck!