1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help burnig with nti cdmaker plus!!

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by brock316, Feb 23, 2003.

1. brock316

brock316 Member

hey when i burn using nti cdaker plus it says burn successful but there is nothing burned on the cd and i cant play it in my dvd player. can anyone help me asap.

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well I've never used it to burn but I just thought I'd ask, are you sure it is physically writing and not simulating?? This can be the problem sometimes! Also, what exactly are you trying to burn, (.mpg or a cd image?)

3. Cheery

Cheery Guest

I use NTI CD-Maker 2000 Plus 5, and I have windows XP. When I first installed the program, I had the same problem. Your CD recorder wasn't recognized by the program. The CD you used to install the software should have a folder (update folder) containing two updates (incase of this problem). After you install these two updates it should work properly. If not, or if your CD doesn't have these updates, you can try visiting this site http://redirect.expressit.com/redirect.asp?resku=385530&action_id-updates to download other drive support updates.

4. hillbilly

hillbilly Member

I use this software to burn my vcd and SVCD and i have not had any problems with it and I just use the pop up wizard to mak them.
    I burn at 12X and my DVD player reads them
    I did get an update for My software.