1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help Burning 360 games (Reply as soon as possable please thanks)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by johnooo, Mar 11, 2007.

1. johnooo

johnooo Regular member

Right am a n00b at this so here we go. My writer supports DVD+R DL so this means i can burn 360 games to a disc right ? Well someone told me my drive needs to support Bit Settings or something like that and told me to download DVD info pro to see if my drive supports it. Well done that and it does not support it so is there anyway of burning 360 games to a DL disc without my drive supporting bit setting? If not does this mean i need to fork out for a new drive?

2. JoshyBoy

JoshyBoy Regular member

well depends what your 360 is flashed with, i think im right in sayin that the new firmwares (samsung 5.2 comes to mind) dont need to be booktyped to be played but ull have to get someone else to clarify this, im not 100%... and dvd drives that are capable of this are realy not very expensive now, u can probably get a decent one for about £20 here in UK

3. reprazent

reprazent Regular member

It would help mentioning your dvd writer brand/model.

- If it's a NEC you can firmware flash it easily so that it forces dvd-rom bitsetting. Some other brands have hacked firmwares available too.

4. johnooo

johnooo Regular member

Its a PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-108 I done the DVD Pro thing and it says my writer supports DVD+R DL but not bitsetting.