1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help burning dvd games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by darkbal, Mar 7, 2005.

1. darkbal

darkbal Guest

hi guys i downloaded burnout 3 n i know how to burn .bin n .cue n those formats but the games files are weird. all the files are the same n there is one .sfv file i tried to put one of the files plus the .sfv file on to alcohol 120% but the program doesnt recognize the files. i dont know the format of the files that are the same cause under the name of the files the format is said to be file. the name of the files are like 001 file n 002 file and so on. plz if anyone knows how to burn this plz tell me i need your help.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if your going to pirate games, at least know how to use winrar. Open the .001 file with winrar, it should give you an iso or a bin and cue.

3. darkbal

darkbal Guest

lol i remmber u from the n64 thread i started.

4. darkbal

darkbal Guest

i unzipped it n i got some folders like iop dara nfsunder n 2 files, one .sfv n one is called slus_210.50. should i just burn all these files onto a disk?

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you went too far, those are the individual game files.

6. darkbal

darkbal Guest

oh but before those game files there was a file that was .iso so should i burn that one?

7. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

yes, burn the iso.

8. darkbal

darkbal Guest

ok thx man ill try it later n tell u what happens