1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help burning games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by john69, Jan 22, 2004.

1. john69

john69 Member

what program(s) can I use to burn games using only my pc and a dvd burner.

2. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Craxton to make the ISO and Nero to burn the image but you can not read the xbox discs in a computer alone.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]XBOX v1.1 with 120GB Seagate and Samsung SDG-605 --- Matrix with evox M7
    PS2 39001 v7 --- Messiah 2 Pro
    HP dvd200e & Sony DRU-510A[/small]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2004
  3. vans12

vans12 Regular member

use clonecd you can get a copy at http://www.nicklin.us
    i hope this helps but the serve is down so I would wait for the weekend

4. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Clonecd will not make a backup of an xbox game without having a modded xbox, for the last time PCs do not read xbox game discs, NOT AT ALL, NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT, EVER! The disk is written backwards from out to in, a standard PC dvd drive will never ever ever ever be able to read a disk backwards no matter how much software you have it will never work, the hardware can not do this! Stop trying to sell your crap on this site!

5. john69

john69 Member

i do have a moded xbox. does that make a difference

6. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

You don’t need clonecd just FTP files to your PC make an image with craxton using the GDFImage option in the settings and burn the ISO it makes with nero 6 ultra burning rom or record now max or dx thats it.

7. john69

john69 Member

thanks for your help. just one more thing, can i download craxton from some where or is it a retail item

8. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

Any software used for moding an xbox cannot be sold on the open market. You can download http://craxtion.xbox-scene.com/ or another place on the web, you want version 3.1. You will also need GDFImage.exe if you want to make good images, you can get that at http://www.x-b-o-x.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=89 Please note that the site listed here may be illegal to download from in your country, check local laws before downloading (sorry have to say that for legal reasons). You may have to create an account like you did for this forum to be authorized to download the file but its quick and painless. Put the GFDImage.exe file in the craxton directory and select use GDFImage in the craxton software, that’s it! The rest you can figure out. Good Luck!
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]XBOX v1.1 with 120GB Seagate and Samsung SDG-605 --- Matrix with evox M7
    PS2 39001 v7 --- Messiah 2 Pro
    HP dvd200e & Sony DRU-510A[/small]