1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP BURNING ISO IMAGE TO DVD-R

Discussion in 'PS2' started by toan1981, Nov 11, 2003.

1. toan1981

toan1981 Member

can someone show me step by step on how to burn an iso image to a dvd-r so i can play it on the ps2. i currently have a magic 3.1 on a version 4 ntsc system. my ps2 can read cdr and original games jsut fine. i tried to burn this iso image game(not corupted for sure) to dvd-r, dvd+r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, from generic brand blank dvd roms to the brand name one like pioneer. but the system when trying to boot it up said 'disc error reading' i have also tried to turn the modchip off and on and try it, so i pretty much tried all the combination. but it still doenst work. i used nero and record now max to burn the iso image. Can someone tell me what happened? thanks in advance. u can also email me the answer. my email is toan1981@hotmail.com

2. c2xdgb

c2xdgb Guest

Which game is it and where did the image come from. Try backing up an older game using Nero disc copy and see if this will work. You may have an install problem with your magic chip.

3. toan1981

toan1981 Member

im trying to burn ESPN Basketball ripped by GAMEOVER. my magic can boot cdr and original games just fine. so do u sitll think is the modchip problem? if it is, then what part(s) did i went wrong? can u pleae be more specific? thanks