1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Burning NFL Street 2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by cipo_81, Dec 23, 2004.

1. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I just downloaded NFL Street 2 and I have DVD Decrypter and WinRaR. The file that it downloaded were....NFL_Street_2 <---RAR File, NFL_Street_2_USA also a RAR file. I click on the first one and I get two more RAR files and in the second one I have files a few of them are e-nflst2.001, e-nflst2.002 and so on.
    SO my question is What the hell do I do to burn the game. I downloaded MGS3 but that was easy because it had one file the ISO and all I had to do was click on it and it went to DVD Decrypter and it Downloaded.

Thankz

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Just unrar everything, there should be an .iso in there somewhere. More than likely it will be in the .000,.001,etc. rar's. If you unrar the first one it should extract the .iso file from all of those rar files.

3. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

When I go extract one of the rar files (NFL.Street_2_USA) it says it needs a password to extract the files. I'm guessing the ISO is in there because I've extracted everything else.
    There is a folder that says Password but it's just a Word Doc and it doesn't say the password.

4. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I got the password and extracted the files but there there is no ISO there. There are instructions on how to get the ISO but I don't understand them can you help me out.

Instructions:
    nstructions to open the ISOS.

Associate to WinRar only the "00 or 01" file (that you must select to open with...) Click twice over this file to open it (now associated) on WinRar. Decompress the unic file that appears on winrar and automatically the rest will be decompressed creating only one ISO image.
    Now just burn the ISO image witn an appropriate program.

5. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

Ok, so you have a bunch of .rar files ranging from something like .00-.XX, right? Select the first one, probably the .00 one, and unrar it. Doing this should unrar the .iso image file from all of those .rar files.

6. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

I did that and it's a bunch of folders and a lot of them have image files. There is a DNAS image and a bunch of other ones in folders. I clicked on the DNAS one and DVD Decrypter came up but it said Invalid or unsupported Image file Format. Now the program still runs but I don't want to copy it to a disk because i don't think it will work and I don't feel like wasting DVD disks

Last edited: Dec 23, 2004
  7. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

Do I just burn one of the image files or do I have to get them all on one disk?

8. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

Do I just burn one of the image files or do I have to get them all on one disk?

9. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

Can somebody please help me.

10. Batmang

Batmang Member

tell me how you work out with that game ok? Becasue i downloaded the same version as you and i put it in my ps2, but i get a black and white screen and the screen keeps moving up and down really quickly.

11. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

When u start the game hit O instead of X because if you have the same version as me you'll notice something at the start from the people who started it. Hitting X starts the game in PAL, O in NTSA or something like that and square is something else. Hit O instead of X.

12. Batmang

Batmang Member

does your version freeze up? I have the patch but what do you do? Do u jus copy the ISO file into the directory u extracted the patch into? You dun have to click anything after that?

13. cipo_81

cipo_81 Member

My copy freezes up on the loading screen after a game. But I havn't tried fixing it because I don't really care about anything else. I just play pick-up games aginst me friends and that's about it. So if you get it to work let me no.

14. Spunks3

Spunks3 Regular member

does any1 have problems when they are playing... my game kinda skips after u score and in between plays... the music skips all the time, but the gameplay is fine... until in between plays, it takes like 4 seconds to go from a play to when u have to pick the play

Media: Verbatim DVD+R

this happend when i burned def jam vendetta II as well... any1 know what i can do to fix this?

15. Batmang

Batmang Member

Cipo>> the patch echelon released 2 days after the game, works. I jus applied it to the ISO and burned it, and now there is no freezing

16. Calis

Calis Guest

i downloaded NFL Street 2 on PS2.
    I used WinRar and unzipped it and the files in it are named e-nflst2.001 through to e-nflst2.029, with some other files.
    I dont know what to do now or how to burn it, its differnet from the case above, i dont have any other winrar files, just the nfl street 2.

the complete downloaded file name is
    PS2-NFL_Street_2_USA_DVDFull_[www.ps2rip.com].rar

can anyone please help me
    thanks

17. Geno64

Geno64 Member

Are yall talking about the downloaded copy?