1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help burning resident evil 4 on ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kypreos, Jan 27, 2007.

1. kypreos

kypreos Guest

I tried to burn resident evil 4 using dvd decrypter as i always do. I went to read the image for resident evil 4 and it came up with an image called DVDIMAGE.ISO I continued anyway to see if it would work and finished the writing process I inserted my disk into my ps2 and it read it as a dvd movie then an error came up saying that it could not read the dvd movie. Can some one please help me with my problem?

2. OhSoIns

OhSoIns Member

You need a modchip OR swap magic to play your backups, theres tons of threads here on both, plenty info on where, why and how.

3. kypreos

kypreos Guest

I have a mod chip.

4. croy00

croy00 Member

Ok first off we need a little more info to help you. #1 what kind of DVD's are you using to burn this with and at what speed. #2 How are you ripping the image from the disc.

5. Stabby

Stabby Regular member

I know many people use DVDD to backup their games. I just use either Sonic Record Now or Nero using the "Exact Copy" or "Disk to Disk Copy" feature. All backups work great!

6. CiroZ

CiroZ Member

i backed up the same game using the same program and it working fine try diffrent dvd's a slow speed 8x dvd burn at 4x

7. HG27

HG27 Guest

I had no problem ripping this game with DVD Decryptor. I used blank Sony DVD's.