1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help conveting 2.71 se-c to 3.03 oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by botoys23, Apr 4, 2007.

1. botoys23

botoys23 Guest

how do you upgrade 2.71 se-c to 3.03 oe-c?????

2. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

turn off your psp .take the batt out also .hold r1 as you turn on psp .should see a screen with lists on it .

toggle usb
    configuration
    run program at psp /game /recovery .THIS ONE
    if you do not see this nothing is lost .not lost a psp from this stage ever . 100 charged battery ,blah blah .

you will need to dl files if you do not goto a 1.5
    easy to up to a 3.03 oec .pm if you wish

3. botoys23

botoys23 Guest

i still have the recovery screen but i dont have the game150 folder in my PSP folder already..i tried the 3.03 oe-c installer where i put the oeupdater files on a game150 folder i made myself but it comes out as corrupted data..how could i go up to 3.03 oe-c now?

4. botoys23

botoys23 Guest

could i ask for a step by step on how to update it?....
    and which kernel should i be in when updating?....1.50 or 2.71?.... thanks a lot

5. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

run the downgrader again .just pick the recovery option from the list

6. botoys23

botoys23 Guest

the downgrader is where you put the oedupmaker into the game150 blah blah blah right?.. which do i run first? the recovery or the downgrader?

7. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

the prog i got 2.71 seb .has a drop list just pick recovery .it will place all the relevant bits where needed

8. Vaindetta

Vaindetta Regular member

Why does he need to recover? If he's already running an OE Firmware he should just be able to upgrade from the XMB.

9. botoys23

botoys23 Guest

hey guys, im upgrading it to the 3.03 oe-c version remember? so whats the recovery for? so i should go down to 1.5 first then up to 3.03 oe-c? and i think my recovery folder is empty or something, should i put anything like an eboot inside?