1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help Copying Video From HD to Dvd

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by CiroZ, Dec 27, 2007.

1. CiroZ

CiroZ Member

Hello all Let Me start By saying i hope this is the right form to ask this question if im sorry...i need help copying something from my hard drive to DVD..i used steam capturing software to get this concert from the web and it worked but i want to copy to dvd but when i tryed it come up saying "the file your trying to use is protected by digital rights management and can not be add" plaease any help would be great..

2. CiroZ

CiroZ Member

Okay i have a update here i found one program(AoA dvd creator) that will take it and burn it to a dvd but when i play it back its all scrambled and i have Roxio creator 9 and dvd decrypter both wont work for this task

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

To remove protections if shrink or deryp don't work then it's either dvdfab decrypter or anydvd would be your best chance,there's also 1 click dvd movie,the link is on AD's home page,tho the pro version is a bit expensive compared to fab & anydvd bundle,DVDFAB has no time limit like anydvd does however you can't edit titles & menues etc,tho that can be done in shrink when fab's done it's job which is either full disc or just the movie

Last edited: Dec 27, 2007