1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help!! cue/bin file problems..

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by mahonoi, Apr 26, 2007.

1. mahonoi

mahonoi Member

ok i have spent the last 3 hours reading evrything i can on cue files error 1..but im still lost..im a complete noob in this department an really cant understand it all..ok so heres the deal..i downloaded football manager 2007 for the pc and got 2 files bin and cue..i installed the bin file with daemon tools and it worked perfect..so then i tried mounting the cue file but it said file not accessable so i tried alchohol soft 120 and got the same..so i tried to burn the image with nero like it said in another post..waste of money!lol..it comes up error 1 adn im jus cnfused..

FILE "rzr-fm07.bin" BINARY
    TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
    INDEX 01 00:00:00

thats the cue file path?not sure but ye kno wht it is lol..well i basicly need help!i can get any programme needed..just please help lol

p.s sorry about the heavy reading i get carried away :D

2. chipper07

chipper07 Member

Next time you should briefly describe your problem in the subject line instead of "help" because that's kinda vauge

upon spending about 1 minute searching I found your answer ON THIS FORUM

I typed in "bin and cue files" into yahoo it was the first link!

instead of making someone else doing all the work why don't you spend at least 1 minute looking yourself?

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bin+and+cue+files&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

and guess where that brought me?? no really click it...

ok if your still having problems I did a second search on yahoo

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt...y+asked+questions&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-501&x=wrt

....oh look brings you back here, amazing....

so hopefully after this you will do one of two things

1) feel ashamed and never do this again

2) feel ashamed and learn from your mistakes becoming a successful forum user

If you chose option 2 (hopefully) go here to learn the rules of using a forum correctly

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

sorry to be a jerk

3. mahonoi

mahonoi Member

ok firstly i already said that i read those links and that i did not understand them so why are u directing me to something i dont understand?
    and 2ndly come down from your high chair and learn a bit of manners because sum1 does not know how to direct cue files..

and 3rdly u are a jerk..i asked for personal help because i did not understand what they were on about...its like your asking me to automaticly know how to speak chinese...evry1 needs help thats what the forum is about am i right?

4. chipper07

chipper07 Member

You should've posted your message in that thread

but I'm sorry let me help you

your saying that you have followed the directions up to mounting the cue

have you tried another tool other then those two?

Well let me just tell you what I would do. This file has given you so much trouble, why not try to get a new one? It could be bad! there are plenty of torrent sites out there

5. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

mahonoi first things first the poster was trying to help ok, no one can hold your hand ok. did you ever think that the bin and cue files that you downloaded were bad? if you need help with the files why don't you contact the place where you download the files from i am sure that they will help you, and if they don't i would get my money back, also the best way to make sure you have a good file is to buy the disk. also at the top of this page there is a tab that reads guides, if you click on that tab you will find all the information you will need to do what you are asking to do, good luck

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

chipper07, read the forum rules ASAP!!

7. mahonoi

mahonoi Member

yup i tried alot of different cue/bin files..i dont xpect any1 to hold my hand but ye cant xpect me to be able to understand this stuff without any help..not many of ye didnt get help...this is newbies section and im a noob..wht u xpect me to be a genius or sumtin?lol..

sorry went off the subject...ok iv tried to mount alot of files..spent days downloading some..i just got warcraft 3 and used the iso to nstall it..i used daemon tools..when i try to start it i get please insert correct disk...i d/l a no disc crack but i still cant get it to work..im just dont kno wht im doin wrong..is it poss that my comp cant use such material? its windows xp home..i got it registered so could that be it?

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  8. mahonoi

mahonoi Member

sorry about the title didnt read the forum rules right..
    im also sorry about callin that guy a jerk but i already said i read evrytin i could on cue/bin files...he just told me to do what i already had done..if he took the time to read what he was writing i wouldnt have said it..sorry

9. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

mahonoi the moderator was not talking to you about reading the rules ! but with your last post it would be a good idea, when you post something like this (is it poss that my comp cant use pirate material its windows xp home..i got it registered so could that be it?) piracery is not allowed here at afterdawn, so it would be a good idea to edit your last post ok? just a heads up, good luck

10. mahonoi

mahonoi Member

thanks for the heads up