1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP - DVD File Conversion Software

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Dorraine, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Dorraine

Dorraine Member

Please pardon my ignorance. I'm a court reporter, not a DVD person. I am typing a police interrogation. I plan to combine the DVD, along with the video, to create a video script. In order to do this, I must first convert the DVD VOB file format to MOV. Since I know absolutely NOTHING about DVDs, someone recommended I go to "downloads.com" to review some. I did. I paid $42.00 for "Plato Video Converter" and can't get it to work. Now, that doesn't mean it won't work, that means that I'm certainly not doing something right. I've e-mailed their tech support over and over, with no response. I really need to get this video script to the sheriff's department by the end of the week. I'm in a pickle.

If one of you smart DVD folks out there can help me figure out this software, I'd be very grateful. Would it be too bold of me to ask you to e-mail me your phone number so that I could call you for assistance? This request very much goes against my character, but for heaven's sake, I'm desperate.

Thank you in advance.

Dorraine
    stanleylegalreporting@yahoo.com

2. badblud

badblud Regular member

i use nero for everythin

3. Dorraine

Dorraine Member

I'm still working on getting it all figured out. But I guess I should have checked here first, before I made my purchase. Thanks for the lead. I'll check Nero out.