1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help! Fast loader w/ 3.10 OE-A' not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by owvp702, Feb 16, 2007.

1. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

I'm trying to backup one of my games. I downloaded fastloader 0.7 and did like everywhere says. I unzipped the file and moved the 4 folders to the root of the PSP. When I click on the mem stick it has nothing but corrupted data icons, no fastloader icon. WTF is going on? Please help. Thanks

2. Falcor06

Falcor06 Guest

you do not need fastloader with 3.10oea custom firmware
    there should be an iso folder on the root of youre memory stick
    if there isnt simply create one.
    place youre isos inside this folder.
    then enjoy youre games.

3. Falcor06

Falcor06 Guest

sorry misread what you were trying to do.

4. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

Yeah I'm trying to actually dump my own game not just load an ISO to memeory stick. Anyone?

5. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

You have to get PSPbrew, use that to open the eboot.php in the folder with the % in its name and change the title (left corner) to Fast Loader, should be Fastloader before you change it. Then the fastloader icon should show up on your PSP.

6. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

OMG this is so frustrating nothing working like it should. I open the pbp file and with the brew program and it gives me an error saying invalid PBP. It still opens it but it wont allow me to save anything after I make the name change.

7. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

8. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Look at the username of the guy who said that. See it?
    I was definitely wrong when posting that, I didn't know better. Follow the instructions I gave you earlier and fastloader should work.
    Just found out that you don't get that error message when you extract the complete archive fastloader comes in to one folder, open the eboot, change the name and then put all on your psp in the right places.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  9. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

LOL, I didn't even notice that you were the one who said it. I'm trying to use UMD Dax Dumper 0.2 now. If that doesn't go well then I'll try what you suggest. Thanks man

10. owvp702

owvp702 Regular member

Okay, I've tried using USB SSS and UMD Dax Dumper and they look like they work. Only problem is that I'm trying to dump ratchet and clank and after I successfully complete the dump the game wont load. I think it's a problem with the game.

EDIT: after following this thread I got Ratchet to work with using Dax Dumper, I also got the PBP file to change in fastloader like suggested just to test. Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007