1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP FAST!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by steve2121, Aug 16, 2004.

1. steve2121

steve2121 Member

hey guys just signed up tonight and i have some questions about xbox hacking. me and my friend(hes the brains) are trying to try new stuff with my xbox. now i hear you can save games to your xbox without a mod chip is this possible? and what is the best way to go without using a mod chip? thanks

2. Scotsmen

Scotsmen Guest

Hi

The "best way" to mod your xbox is by using those two things on the front of your face called "eyes" and actually READ some of the many tutorial and threads on here that DO funily enough go into great detail on how to carry out your very request.

Seriously though a non-modchip modded xbox is frought with pitfalls for those who DONT know what they are doing. you would not beleive the amount of posts that come back
    " i did a softmod and now my xbox wont boot....."

Dont get me wrong when performed by an experienced modder the softmod is a boon, its just very easy to screw a perfectly good xbox if your not 100% sure what your doing.

Personally id say get a No-solder modchip "xenium" model and then proceed down that route.

If you read read read and still cannot manage just ask again with the question pertaining to where you are stuck at and you will be assisted.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2004