1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help finding evolution X please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by bill101, Sep 3, 2004.

1. bill101

bill101 Member

please answer Bill101s questions why are you people being like this i have three things listed shortly below and none answers them but theres like 80 on evox

2. mess1

mess1 Regular member

If I moderated this board I'd delete all your posts and ban you. Don't be a douche. If you're that interested Google the information.

The people that answer questions here are not your slaves and don't owe you shit. Be thankful that there are people out there who answer your questions at ALL let alone for FREE.

You obviously haven't taken ANY time to research this and no one is going to explain every detail of it to you. If you have a SPECIFIC question then ask, otherwise go away.

While I'm at it here is a short list of forum rules you are breaking:

1. Before starting a new thread, use SEARCH first (located on top of the page..) to see if your question has been answered before!

3. Post your question only once! Don't cross-post your questions to multiple forums!

7. Describe your problem specifically -- including the thread topic, because this helps people who are willing to answer to you.

8. Don't reply with an off-topic comment/question -- instead start a new thread.

9. No ALL CAPS MESSAGES or you will be banned (you know, turn the caps lock off before you type anything).

Last edited: Sep 4, 2004
  3. scottas

scottas Guest

ha ha ha ha